Monday 20 January 2014

Someone Old, Something New

Hello everyone. I want to begin by thanking everyone for providing me with this opportunity to give introduction and break the ice.

Thus I am going to start journey of developing speaking skills. I have never done public speaking over long period . I wish to conquer speaking fear as well as acquire public speaking skills, which will help me in all walks of life.

William Shakespeare wrote - “All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances;” I made my entry 22 years ago in the city of Mr.Sharad Pawar, Baramati and brought up in different villages of Konkan and now in Pune, in front of you.

I am Abhinav, my name is derived from the Sanskrit language, which is one of the world’s oldest languages. The word originates from the Rigveda.  meaning young, novel, innovative.  As theme of the day is children-joy of life. I'd like share some memories of my childhood.

As a kid I was dangerously naughty. During school days once someone came into my life. I couldn't live without her. I played a lot of games with her. Day in day out she was with me. She was Japanese. Oops!! I can see some disbelieving looks among you. Well it was a Hitachi ---- The Game Console. One day I was playing with Hitachi our my elder brother entered and grabbed controller. I stayed mum. Then he said "It's for gamers. It's not for you (Limbu Timbu) means little boy". I decided to taught him lesson. I kept my silence, went back came with my bat and whacked into his back. And replied "One day I'll create my own games and I will not give it to you. And now onwards I dare you to call me Limbu Timbu again". Actually the incident was lesson to me because of things happened to me after my brother got control of the bat.

So, following the passion to work for something creative, my words given to my brother and Standing with my Name today I am 22 Year OLD Innovative Game Developer. Recently our company have published cricket game in which I contributed as game flow designer and programmer.

I know that I have a long way to go as a speaker. And that’s why I have joined Toastmasters Club to improve my speaking skills and help others to do the same. So let us all work together, learn from each other and become excellent speakers.


No comments:

Post a Comment